Poly Aluminum chloride or hydrated aluminum chloride is an inorganic polymer in terms of its chemical composition, whose monomer is a binuclear complex of aluminum.
The industrial production of this substance is done by the reaction between aluminum and hydrochloric acid. The side product of this reaction is sodium/magnesium/calcium chloride or sulfide salts.
Due to the hydrogen produced in this reaction and the risk of explosion caused by it, safety issues should be considered.
|The appearance||yellow powder|
- Oil, gas and petrochemical industry
- Textile and paint industries
- Cosmetic industry
- Ceramic making
- Water and wastewater treatment as a coagulant
- Food industry
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Detergents and hygiene products
It is packed in 25 kg PP bag with interior plastic layer.
- hydrated aluminum chloride