Wingstay L is an excellent antioxidant, with high activity and very low volatility, which is very suitable for protecting rubbers and polymers based on isoprene and butadiene. Wingstay L is a white powder with an average molecular weight of 650 g/mol.
It has industrial application and excellent protection against oxygen and prevents product degradation and color change during processing.
The average particle size is 10 microns and the melting point of this chemical is 115 degrees Celsius.
Wingstay L is the reaction product of butyl p-cresol and dicyclopentadiene. It is soluble in aromatics, ketones and alcohols and insoluble in water and aliphatic compounds. One of the most important producers of this product is the Synthomer Company.
Safety and Packing
The packing of this product is basically in 25 kg bags or cartons with a total net weight of 500 and/or 1000 kg. This chemical should be stored in a dry and well-ventilated place away from heat and sunlight. The shelf life of this chemical is 3 years.
- Antioxidant in rubber industry
- Protection and stabilization of natural and synthetic polymers based on isoprene and butadiene
- Protection and preservation of elastic property of colored and non-colored goods derived from natural rubber and latex
- Protection of adhesive properties
- Use in carpet covering, foam and rubber belts, household and surgical gloves, industrial plastics and PVC